- The role of incretin based therapy in latent autoimmune diabetes in adult.
- Survey on current clinical practice of endocrinologists in relation to diagnosis & management of cushing syndrome.
- Survey on current clinical practice of general practitioners and internists in relation to diagnosis and management of diabetes.
- The predictive ability of Doppler ultrasounds for detection of placental abnormalities in gestational diabetes.
- Description analysis of a 10 years experience with pituitary surgery out comes in patients with pituitary tumors.
- Electronic patient records system for patients with pituitary adenomas.
- The impact of individual, social, and environmental factors on metabolic out comes of people with type 2 diabetes.
- Re-evaluating young adults with childhood onset growth hormone deficiency.
- Study of clinical and nonclinical predictive factors for activity glycemic control in people with type 2 diabetes in real clinical practice.